Model Candice Swanepoel wears one (and looks slightly aghast…)
Leandra Medine of The Manrepeller wears one…
They’re all over Etsy…
So, naturally, I had to get one. Mine is from CatBird. It was, like most of my purchases, an impulse buy…
The finger bracelet is an interesting (albeit, confusing) specimen, raising questions in the mind of the beholder:
Is it a ring, or is it a bracelet?
Did you dip your hand in a large vat of jewelry?
Are you into bondage?
Is that a slingshot on your hand, or are you just happy to see me?
And there’s one for every occasion!
1. Eina Ahluwalia. For when you run the risk of losing your ring…
2. ASOS. Pearls for the girl with class.
3. Rossalini. When you say you’ll be there with bells on, and you really mean it.
4. Palomarie. When you need jewelry that will double as a slingshot. Or handcuffs.
5. Elodie K. Ssssnakes for when you’re feeling sssssly or sssssneaky.
6. ASOS. For times when it just makes sense to have a gaggle of swallows flying down your hand…
7. Jennifer Fisher. Just enough to leave onlookers slightly confused without raising too much of an alarm. The gateway into finger bracelets, if you will.
Is this a trend in the making? What do you think?