2. A bow! Because my presence is my present.
3. A red dress to appropriately kick off the holiday season.
4. Skull earrings. Just so everyone knows that, despite the sexy red dress and hair bow, I am deeply, deeply morbid.
5. The tallest, scariest heels I could find. One slip up in these bad boys and you can kiss your mobility good-bye! What can I say? I like to live on the edge…
6. Lace tights. Because it might be cold.
7. A layering necklace, like this one by House of Harlow.
8. Something shiny and bold that slightly resembles weaponry. Appropriate for all types of functions, from street fights to charity galas.
Between now and New Year’s, it’s on.
If you see me with a sprained ankle sprawled face down on the dance floor, no photographs, please.